What FO do you keep just for YOU?

I was wondering about this today as I slathered myself in Goddess... That is the one FO that I am currently hoarding all to myself :) I may do that with the Black Orchid & White Lily too when it arrives. Then again, maybe not, I think it will sell like hotcakes..... but I digress!

Goddess from OM will not be sold to anyone, keeping it all for me me me! It screamed my name from the very first whiff...

Now tell me what YOU won't share :wink2:

Sometimes Malinda I wish I lived next door to you so I could whiff every scent that's out there loL! Other times, (and rarely), I'd strangle you lol. You're enthusiasm always makes me want to spend $ :tongue2:

Ahem, is that your subtle way of calling me a FO Ho? A Scent Slut? Huh? Huh?

Well....... I AM :) Ya know I love ya, I'll even send you some Goddess if it will make you NOT strangle me!

Ahem, is that your subtle way of calling me a FO Ho? A Scent Slut? Huh? Huh?

Well....... I AM :) Ya know I love ya, I'll even send you some Goddess if it will make you NOT strangle me!

LOL!! I love ya too :D Now I should move next door so I can sniff ;) I had a Goddess votive in a swap and was going to get that FO and never did. Shame on me!

I refuse to make anything with my B&B favorite, Lemon Verbena from MMS, for sale. The ONLY time I made it for someone other than me was for my good friend and neighbor on her birthday, after she almost ate my arm for 6 months every time I wore it. I just love it too much to get sick of it.

I have to confess.... since I've joined this board I have a FULL notebook of scents with there appropriate supplier for buying purposes....OF course I've HAD to buy some of them...am I in business to make money or to SPEND more :D money ????? OK.... Goddess goes on the LIST...along with LLC right at the TOP! I share my BNL Lavender Basil with a select few :rolleyes2 :lipsrseal ....

Beverly

For EOs, my patchouli-orange and patchouli-tangerine blend in lotions, shea and soaps are hands-off to everyone but me. Tried Patchouli/Orange in a candle last night---not much throw but the scent I got was divine too.

For FOs, Scentworks Mysore Sandalwood, Sweetcakes Yuzu and Brambleberry's Nag Champa are my personal favorites.

I have a question regarding "Goddess". Is the "Goddess" OM carries the same as the Baby Phat Goddess? I noticed Snowdrift is carrying Baby Phat's Goddess just wanted to know if OM's is the same. TIA!

Hey Scented, I remember that swap and that was a votive I made. Isn't that scent just wonderful???

Yeah it is!

Malinda you ho! LMAO! Chris is going to tell you to back off ... remember it's a no share ;)

Now I would slink off to check out the patchouli blends :drool:

The best was to describe Goddess, is a very spicey amber/oriental type of fragrance. It wasn't based on any particular fragrance and certainly not on anything called Baby Phat, which I have never smelled. Goddess also has base notes of certain florals which is why it is a very complex scent. It is just one of those fragrances that you have to experience for oneself and judge whether you or your customers would like it. I hope that helps a little :cool2: