Gift Baskets

Here are a couple of gift baskets that I did over the last week. The first one was for my SIL for gifts, it had a candle, body butter, 3 soaps and a soapdeck. The second one is one I made up for Mothers Day for a diff. SIL, Mother and Grandmother all in Michigan. They contain a soy candle, 2-3 soaps, a body butter or 2, a scrub, and a scrub brush. Really enjoyed putting them together. I just recently changed my company name and so had to make all new labels from scratch, in a hurry. Thanks for looking. :D

post-28-139458400831_thumb.jpg

post-28-139458400833_thumb.jpg

It is just dark green foliage. Just wanted something to put against the yellow basket shread.

Oh, okay!!!! I think I remember you telling me that now. I'm still kinda brain dead from screwing up my sleep yesterday. I fell asleep on the couch early and then woke up at 2:00am. Tried to go back to bed and woke up at 4:00am. So, I'm finishing butters and then it's wrapping baskets for me, lol!!!