Thank you Donita

I can't take pictures to well, but Donita did the best job on these that I could have ever asked for. Donita- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2 are for my hubby and 3 are for my mom for her birthday!

They are gorgeous and when they get unwrapped next month, I will take better photos of them.

Ladies- if you need something done like this, Donita is the WOMAN to go to.!!!! WOW

Then as a gift, she gave me this gorgeous Razzle candle. Its hard to see the Razzle Dazzle candle with the way I took the picture, but I love it. Thank you Donita!

Thanks again

post-1870-139458400747_thumb.jpg

post-1870-139458400751_thumb.jpg

post-1870-139458400753_thumb.jpg

Exactly. I couldn't hold back the 2 I got for hubby for his birthday which is next month, so I gave them to him today. He said HOLY CRAP THEY ARE GREAT!. Donita, he LOVES THEM and I am sure my mom will love hers too.

DH asked me if I could start making them .. I laughed.. Ain't no way I am venturing to this side. I would screw it all up and will leave it alone! I told him what is nice about this forum is there are things that I don't like doing( because I can't or just don't want to) * but still love them* in the candle/bath area and it's nice to find people I trust and like to do them for me :) Now I am off tomorrow to find Donita a great Thank you gift for what she did for me at last minute notice.

Donita does a great job.. :highfive: :drool:

I am thrilled that you are happy with the candles Christina. They were fun to do. When I read that you liked the sparkle candles....I went into my basement and found an old lemon scented candle....it is a couple of years old. I put the sparkles on it just so you could see what it looks like. If anyone wants to do this.....I bough mine from Pourette and heated it on with my heat gun...takes about 30 seconds. I also mix it with sand for some of my hurricanes...and put the tea lights in the sand. I put a little in the bottom of some orbs so that when you look inside, the bottom sparkles....It's not like my usual micro glitter. A little goes a long way. Donita

http://www.pourette.com/dept.asp?d_id=6983&l1=6983