Ist batch done

Ok my first batch (ever) is done. They look and smell very nice I must say. Will have to wait for the hot throw tomorrow. But I do have one question:

Why does my second pour(votive) look lighter than the first one ? Or is it because it hasnt really cooled yet? Ok so now I am addicted and cant wait to do my next batch tonight. Oh and another question: I know how strong the monkey farts was today with pouring outside but I do want to make some patchouli blend. What % FO would you use of this ? I am sure I dont want the 1 oz. to 1 Pound do I ? I think I may have the whole neighborhood complaining on that one. Thank you all for you help

Terri

I looked over that tutorial as well and...just a question....

That flower pot holder shown as the last picture....would anyone agree that perhaps that isnt the 'best' holder to burn votives in? I've tried to burn a votive in that exact holder and...BLAH what a disaster. I now burn in the tall straight votive holders and they burn beautifully....Just a thought

Connie:shocked2:

I looked over that tutorial as well and...just a question....

That flower pot holder shown as the last picture....would anyone agree that perhaps that isnt the 'best' holder to burn votives in? I've tried to burn a votive in that exact holder and...BLAH what a disaster. I now burn in the tall straight votive holders and they burn beautifully....Just a thought

Connie:shocked2:

I didn't notice that. But yes, they should be burned in a tight fitting holder.