My set up for show

These are pics of my display at a very large festival. Tables were a bit over crowded but I was doing it alone and knew I would be too busy to restock so I overloaded them a bit. They did sell down very fast and I was very busy so I was happy I did it that way. No the coffee cup does not belong there.lol Any one with some feedback? Thanks Sue

710ere2.jpg?phownYEBiJToKHIt

4746re2.jpg?phownYEBpbktGyZI

post-3162-139458400681_thumb.jpg

post-3162-139458400685_thumb.jpg

Yes I agree with Brenda, I was practically kissing the puter screen trying to get a closer look, lol.

Me too. :D I was trying to see everything, actually trying to "shop" LOL but it was too hard to read the labels dang it. ;)

I'm in awe of how everyone gets soooo much product done for their shows!!

So, you did good??!! WTG girl!!:highfive:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It was a great show.

Love your booth! Everything looks GREAT!

Would you mind me asking where you got your lip balm tube display? I really like that! :)

A good friend of mine made it for me. I am so lucky to have friends like him!

candlebean Was this at the Daffodil Festival? I'm from Vernon, but didn't get to make it there this year :cry2:

Yes it was the daffodil fest. You missed a great one! Perfect weather and loads of buying people! Sue

I completely forgot about it this year until my BIL came over with my niece and was talking about it...by then it was too late! I can't believe I totally missed it. Maybe next year I'll be ready to have a booth too - we can talk suds! :P

That's the kind of display that makes me want to pick things up and look at everything, take a sniff , read labels and do some shopping:cheesy2: I couldn't tell but do you have sniffers out for peeps like me?

That's the kind of display that makes me want to pick things up and look at everything, take a sniff , read labels and do some shopping:cheesy2: I couldn't tell but do you have sniffers out for peeps like me?

I do have sniffers out and also I have an area in which I have a 3 gallon or so bottle of water with a spout on it. I then have a shorter table below it with a basin and many samples of my scrubs and soaps out there for any one to try. I pretty much stand in this area to assist people and to coax them to try the product. It sure helps sales and draws interest to the booth. I have this at the front part of the table. I highly recommend it especailly for a slower type show, it really is a great selling aid as I would say 50 to 60% of the people who try the product do buy something. I also find if I let them try a scrub on their hands and themn I let them use a bit of lotion they usually will buy both. Sue

Oh that is an excellent idea! !!! I had previously posted about a couple at the local flea market here that sells a scrub made with Dead Sea Salt and Sweet Almond Oil with a little bit of fo. The husband would talk people walking by into stopping to try a sample. He had a large metal bowl and would scoop a small amount out and put in your palm, tell you to rub it in your hands real well, pour some water over your hands to rinse and give you a couple of paper towels. I think every single person that tried it bought some and their booth is always crowded with people standing in line. They do a booming business ( $12.99 for an 8 oz jar ) and I attribute that to people being able to try the product. It's like free samples in the mail. That will make me buy a new product a whole lot faster than all the commercials put together. I think it's a great marketing tool.