First Attempts At Balloons & Stuff

These are my first balloons/canes/candles. I have so much decorating to catch up on I've got square canes that need my attention but I've got so many ideas and need to figure out how to make them all work together and that soap challenge is driving me mad:drool: I really do need a clone...LOL

Those are really pretty! I know what you mean about needing a clone. I work FT and this week has been crazy with after-work activities. I have new FO's I want to pour but no time to do it this week. :cry2:

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo you are doing so well with those. Aren't they fun? I have my wax melted and the dog leash ready (people who don't know about the dog leash are wondering ????????....lol).....It's balloon central here today. I love your new candles. Donita

Very good job on your balloon orbs!!! You are doing great!! Keep it up hon and be sure to post more pictures!!

God Bless,

Lynn

PS, OK Donita, spill about the dog leash!! Is it to keep your dogs away from work area or do you use them somehow for your candles???

Love your orbs. The butterfly is just adorable. Looks like you have lots of decorating to do. Am intrigued by your Missy 'cane. What is on the side? Hard to see in the picture. Great job on everything.

I put the fringes of peacock feathers on the sides and around the photo. That is the roughest draft of all!..LOL but I've since made several square canes and they are bare and waiting for me to stop drooling over soap making..LOL

Thanks!

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo you are doing so well with those. Aren't they fun? I have my wax melted and the dog leash ready (people who don't know about the dog leash are wondering ????????....lol).....It's balloon central here today. I love your new candles. Donita

Oh yeah they are lot's of fun and time seems to pass so quickly once you get started. I was wondering about a way to attatch the balloons to something that would make it easier to hold and perhaps dip more than one at a time...hmmm so you're using a dog leash..lol whouda thunk it!..LOL

My hands do get a little weary after 4 -5 of them.

Thanks again!