Awesome deal on stainless stick blenders!!!

At Wal-Mart today I saw stainless steel stick blenders on clearance. They're normally $19.95, but were on sale for $5.00!

It's a Kitchen Selectives 300 watts, SM-80.

Here, I just googled it and this is it.

OK, just looked again, and it's the same one Kris posted about in this post, and she included a picture.

I purchased 2 of them. (Yeah, I might see cp in my future...) There were about 4 or 5 left. Check it out!

HTH!

DANG, I can't believe they were only $5!! That really burns me up, considering I just bought one (not the stainless steel one) a couple of weeks ago at WallyWorld and it was NOT that cheap. :mad:

What a deal, you should have bought them all then sold them to US. ;)

I'm sure not every Walmart is closing them out, mine didn't even have the stainless steel ones. :(

Way to score, now there's no reason not to try using it, whether it be whipped shea butter or soap. :)

I think it depends on the Walmart. I purchased mine at one Walmart for $29, not knowing the price as it wasn't labelled and the only kind they had in stock. When I got home and realized the price I went to another Walmart... went to return it there and purchase the cheaper one and when she rang it up it was down to $10. So I rebought it at the clearance price and bought the cheaper one as well.

WOW $5 is awesome!!

Sounds like that bug might be effecting you, its strong and hard to resist ;) !!

a friend of mine called me the other day to tell me they were $12 but she said they were brushed metal and not marked stainless. I guess I will have to head up there tonight after work and check for myself...my luck they will all be gone by then

It will depend on the market whether or not they are on sale in different parts of the country. The closest super wally world to us is 109 miles away!! We have a small one in Bend and they are fighting to keep super walmart from coming in.

Patricia