Has JS forced Peaks to step up thier game?

ebarnes

Well I LOVE Peaks and have ordered quite a few of their scents and that were I will continue to purchase those scents. Maybe they don't have quite the variety that Becky has but the quality is second to none on the scents that I've decided are keepers. The only scent that I've ever gotten that won't throw in my wax is Gree Clover and Aloe:cry2: and I LOVE that scent!!!! Works great in soap but not in my soy.:cry2:

I just started exploring JS and yes, there are a few of the scents that I will be using but others that I tested smelled great but just weren't strong enough for my candles! I might buy a larger size and test them again but right now there are only 3 scents that I will say throw awesome in my soy. But her customer service is excellent, as is Peaks.

It's a full moon Saturday. Always seems to make folks edgy. :P On a brighter note I just made a couple of orbs that look good - at least until I start trying to put flowers on them. Of course the bowl I made sucks but hey that's life. :rolleyes2

I'm looking for a company that makes 20 outstanding FO cause that seems to be all I can cope with. I get just to overwhelmed with long scent lists. Have this terrible compulsion to buy samples of all of them. Right now I think I have more samples bottles waiting to be tested than full size bottles. I know it's a personal problem and I am seeking help.

Oops, I'm bad, I just assumed you were a female. Guess that shows you what you get when you assume. You get a DUDE!!!! Sorry EB I didn't mean to offend you.

You did not offend me at all, its all love.

Ok, I made a generalization between this and lots of other threads lately, sorry didn't mean that everyone in THIS thread was jumping to conclusions, but why oh why would someone even think that was trolling? Why be so quick to even suggest that? :rolleyes: That's all I meant. Obviously I wasn't the only one.

It just seems that it's "in the air" around here lately, at least IMO.

Ok, shutting up now.

Because Michi, I have read some of his posts on here, and there always seems to be some sort of drama coming out if it. I can remember one in particular if you need the link. Does it not seem a bit odd that he is asking about 2 major suppliers feeling "Threatened" by one another. Why not just call the suppliers and ask them? Why single out these particular 2? Just wondering.

Because Michi, I have read some of his posts on here, and there always seems to be some sort of drama coming out if it. I can remember one in particular if you need the link. Does it not seem a bit odd that he is asking about 2 major suppliers feeling "Threatened" by one another. Why not just call the suppliers and ask them? Why single out these particular 2? Just wondering.

huh????? You cant be serious!!!!!! Im trying to learn thats why I ask sooo many questions.