Product for Shop

nayla40

Thank you everyone. You all know what? Im totally scared to open lol .. I ask myself why? The I say my whole dream is coming true why should I be scared. Then my mind starts to wander and wander I tell myself I know my stuff is good my customers have told me that and i know my candles burn well I have tested them. I have done everything I should have done . And know within only a few weeks away form opening I have big Butterflies in my tummy.. Is this normal? I news and radio station are going to be there and they are doing a story in the paper about me .. Man that just gave me even more butterflies.. Help me get over this Pleassse.. Nayla40

Oh I think that is totally normal. I know that if I was opening a store I would be a nervous wreck. Once everything is in the store and the sells start rolling in you will be fine! You just want everything to be perfect and that is understandable. You are living the dream and that's a little scary. When the people come just hold your head up high and know that your products are wonderful. They will sell themselves.

T you should have nothing to worry about. My goodness you've got quite a product selection and great ideas going! I know you can't help but to feel nervous, since this is a big step, but I don't think you'll regret taking that step :D Hang in there, September is almost here ;)

HUGE Hugs to you! I know it has to be nervewracking as hell. Crazy isn't it how the doubts start to creep in? But this is normal, and natural, and just so I can add a little more pressure~~ You are doing this for ALL of us! Helping to keep everyone's dreams alive! It's good that the humanity of it all is shared too ;) Hang in there..This time next year you will wonder what the heck you were so worried about and will be busily planning your 1st Anniversary Sale!!

Aweeeeee thank you all for the encouragement and the kinds words..Tommorrow is goign to be a picture takeing day !! The store is looking Great!! I have 2 waterfalls in there :-) and the sound is awesome so relaxing. Just can't wait to show you all what it has become. Today the stone planters came in for in front of the store and OMG they are Just beautiful! My tullie came in and its time for decorating Yaaaaaaaaa.. So tommorrow be watching im takeing tons of pics:-) Again I thank you all for all the help and encouragement to continue on to this journey and to have enough courage to open a store. Nayla40