This is a finger crosser ( sample cut pix added pg 3)

THanks there! She isn't as ugly as I thought she'd be lol. Still got to cut her up some more so I'm hoping she's solid all the way through. She's more interesting in person ;) The Amber ROmance seems to have stayed true in the batch. Yeah!

Girl, I see a swirl in that soap!!!!!!! WTG!!!! I had the same problem with my AR....it went brown as well. I think she's got a lot of character Julie!!!!! Now, get in the tub with it and see if it's gonna measure up. :yay:

THanks all :)

Girl, I see a swirl in that soap!!!!!!! WTG!!!! I had the same problem with my AR....it went brown as well. I think she's got a lot of character Julie!!!!! Now, get in the tub with it and see if it's gonna measure up. :yay:

I want more bubbles and it's too soft to hold shape under water yet :( (So I altered the recipe yet again! Make me stop doing this!)

I want more bubbles and it's too soft to hold shape under water yet :( (So I altered the recipe yet again! Make me stop doing this!)

:whip: Stop that!!!!! LOL, I know that won't work but thought I'd try anyway. Tweaking can be a good thing. You gotta get it the way you want it.

I only took out one ingredient lol! But I want more bubbles than creamy lather stuff. I'll test it out weekly now. Good thing is my skin didn't feel tight when I tried to use it and I wasn't electrocuted (Ha).