I have fallen in love

My package of stuff from Peaks got here today. To say the LEAST, I am extremely satisfied. The scents were sensational!!!!!! I got the sampler pack, so that I could try several before I plunged in. WOW. I just finished making a stormwatch candle, and am letting it cool right now. I am in love with these scents. I have bought lots of scents from lots of companies, and these are excellent. Bravo Peaks!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on around here but I'm damned well going to find out. :)

Ever since I got here it's been like a long-running Herbal Essences commercial with these Peak FOs.

I thought that for 15/lb they must be standard concentrations. I also figured that a supplier has limited time to get into the intricacies of fragrances unless they specialize in FOs, hence maybe good scents if they have a good source but not necessarily head and shoulders above.

But I'm going to order some and see what the deal is with all these moans of pleasure I've been listening to.