True Bright Red for CP

maryann

I know there was a thread on this maybe last month and I can't find it. I have ordered red from a few differ suppliers and they are either brown or maroon in color. I would like a BRIGHT RED that won't bleed or change colors in CP. PLEASE help me :bow: (this is me on my knees begging)

TIA ;)

I use Dragon Lily Red with good results. I've posted a pic of a soap I made with this ... I'll see if I can dig it up.

Edited to add the link: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20841&page=2

Sorry the bars are so cockeyed. I was having a bad cutting day, and these bars hadn't been cleaned up yet. But as you can see, it's a pretty true red. At least on my monitor it is. LOL

soapsillywholesale.com bought dragonlily essentials I believe and wont have them in stock until June 1st.

I was going to recommend Dragon Lilly too and also say that Johanna just bought these so you may have to wait until next month, but it's worth the wait