You guys have some amazing things on here

I just come on here, and cruise this site for hours at a time. I love all the ideas that I am getting, and the things that I want to try. You all rock! I do have a question though, and being a newbie, I wasn't sure where to post it. I would appreciate any and all help.

I would like to know where I would go to find out how to do many of the things that you all are doing. For example, when I see someone post a picture of a pilar that is a bunch of different colors, and swirled around, and gorgeous, I am dying to try it. But, I have no idea how to begin to do it. Is there a place where how to's are posted?

Someone posted a crackle candle, and how to do it, and I can't wait to try it.

I appreciate anyone that can help me. Thanks!!!

Welcome!!! If you pull up the archives from the old board on the home page, left hand side their are some ideas there, you could also do a search on this board. some times people look at others items and get ideas from them...I hope that helps a little..

Looks like you've been lead in the right direction, so just wanted to welcome you to the board, and watch out this is an addiction you know!! :D

Be prepared to spend lots and lots of $$, not to mention all the time you'll be spending on here-time management baby-if anyone finds out how to do this, let me know please. :D LOL