banana split

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i could make my banana split. I got me a new mold today to make them. Here is where I am at a lose. I dont know if i should make all the ice cream vanilla and drizzle with strawberr and chocolate or make the ice cream vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate and drizzle with chocolate. Any suggestions will be welcome

I think they look good with 3 ice cream colors, and matching "syrup", but it's a pain in the rear to make them that way.

Here's how it might look with chocolate "syrup" and 3 ice cream colors:

http://www.candlekitchen.com/images_candles/BananaSplit_1L.jpg

BTW, Candle Kitchen has some great tips for food candles. You might want to check them out.

I think they look good with 3 ice cream colors, and matching "syrup", but it's a pain in the rear to make them that way.

Here's how it might look with chocolate "syrup" and 3 ice cream colors:

http://www.candlekitchen.com/images_candles/BananaSplit_1L.jpg

BTW, Candle Kitchen has some great tips for food candles. You might want to check them out.

Donna- I am hungry now for this :-) Thanks!!! LOL

Christina

Wow, that looks really good. I would try to make it like Candleman's pic. Post a picture when you're done, I know we'd love to see how it turns out. :)

Angela, are you hungry yet? Come on over and we will go to DQ- less than 5 mins from my house :-)

LOL

Christina

you might do a search, one of the suppliers just got in a banana split fo.

crap i can't think who. sorry, will go looking.

IMO - I would not use a blended scent I would want the Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana & Cherry scent to all be seperate. JMO

hi, i've just got a banana split mold too. But now i cant find a container to make them in. I am from England and i just can't find a banana split boat anywhere here. Do you have to make them in these glass/ ceramic boats?

Can anyone think of an alternative, as it would be a shame not to use the mold now that i have got it. Thanks very much