Great website with recipes, tips, suggestions etc.

Yep, they have a lot of different info. there. I think Robin was the one who turned me on to that site a while back, as someone had asked about different ways to package soap.

They really have some cute ideas huh? :)

That site is neat, the loose mineral foundation makeup has a picture that is Bare Escentuals. Which if none of you use it, is an awesome makeup line. You can cover dang near any irregularity in your skin and still feel like you are barely wearing anything.

• 1 year later...

I like this site, but their edible massage oil recipe doesn't seem to have any sweetener in it:

Recipe makes 4 ozs.

1.5 ozs of Almond, sweet oil

1 oz of Grapeseed oil

1 oz of Apricot Kernel oil

.5 oz of Sunflower oil

1/2 tsp. of any combination of all natural flavor oils

4 oz bottle

Mix all ingredients and pour into a 4 oz squeeze or dropper bottle. Heat oil in its container in a warm water bath prior to massage. Shelf life: 2-3 months.

Additional flavor combinations to try: Strawberry-Kiwi, Apple-Cinnamon, Cherry-Almond, Vanilla-Orange, Raspberry-Vanilla.

(end recipe)

Doesn't it need something to sweeten it? Because aren't those flavorings kind of bitter?

Darbla

I like this site, but their edible massage oil recipe doesn't seem to have any sweetener in it:

Recipe makes 4 ozs.

1.5 ozs of Almond, sweet oil

1 oz of Grapeseed oil

1 oz of Apricot Kernel oil

.5 oz of Sunflower oil

1/2 tsp. of any combination of all natural flavor oils

4 oz bottle

Mix all ingredients and pour into a 4 oz squeeze or dropper bottle. Heat oil in its container in a warm water bath prior to massage. Shelf life: 2-3 months.

Additional flavor combinations to try: Strawberry-Kiwi, Apple-Cinnamon, Cherry-Almond, Vanilla-Orange, Raspberry-Vanilla.

(end recipe)

Doesn't it need something to sweeten it? Because aren't those flavorings kind of bitter?

Darbla

I've done it both with and without sweetner. Even without the sweetner, it doesn't taste bitter.

Of course I don't use very much flavor oil to begin with. I just want it to have a hint of flavor/scent, and if sweetner is added-just a hint of sweetness also.

Have you ever tried a store bought edible oil? They are nasty, nasty, nasty! It's always so artificial tasting. Not sure if it's b/c of too much flavoring or the oil(s) that are used? Plus they always seem kinda sticky also. Ewwww

I vowed when I made one it would be a heck of a lot better, and it is! :D

I posted earlier on the bubble drops. Everyone must make these...right NOW! They're awesome.

Someone was teaching a class on a yahoo group for these. I thought I had seen the recipe she was using somewhere and this was it!!

They are easy to make and awesome in the tub!!!

• 1 month later...

Ive made the bubble bath drops, but I altered the recipe a bit and used a bubble bath base..i stirred with a whisk first then added more base and whipped it til it was like a frosting with my hand mixer, then scented and colored it, and piped it out with a pastery bag. It took almost 2 weeks for them to dry completely. I will post a pic of the finished "drops" today.