I wish...

that suppliers would put the # of oz. on their FO bottles, would put info such as "b&b safe", would indicate the color of the FO on the label {makes a big difference when soaping, but also in making candles} would put if it's gel safe, and maybe the flashpoint as well. That they would make their labels waterproof so when I use the FO and decide I'm crazy about it, I know where to go to re-order! Wouldn't you like to see more info on the labels??

I would have to agree. I don't have time to make something immedately w/ every fragrance I order. When I do get around to it and if the fragrance oil label doesn't have info I need on it such as if it is b&b safe, I have to go to the web site look up the fragrance oil to see if it is safe or not (very time consuming). I believe NG puts a very detailed info on their fragrance oil labels. Hopefully, in the future all labels will be more detailed! YEAH!!:yay: