Perfumer's Alcohol ????

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I use the body spray base from The Candlemakers Store. Fo mixes right in, no clouding. I have used up to 15% FO and have not had any mixing or clouding problems. It saves me a lot of time not having to mix up my own base, I prefer to spend my time making candles and soap :D . If you are close to Kentucky than Ohio you might want to order it from KY, it is the same base and shipping would probably be cheaper. HTH.

I use it and love it and so does everyone who used it. When I first got it I hated the smell oob but it worked out. It can be used as a room freshener, body spray and I think linen spray. I know I spray it on everything and there hasn't been any staining or anything and it stays clear except when I use Angel FO it turns from light to deep amber/sunset. depending on the amount of FO. So far that's the only fo that's tinted it. HTH

Ok, what is it about the smell?

Just an alcohol smell that I thought wouldn't be covered by the fragrance but as it turns out it's fine with all the fo's that I have tested and the few eo's as well. Not sure if they offer samples but perhaps you migh want to ask:confused:

Ok got to ask how does this compare to cyclo & FO? Does it last as long, I know with the cyclo & FO I can spray in the morning and still smell it on me that same night. Sure would be a lot cheaper to buy the base than cyclo. TIA Cindy/WI

I think the cyclo last longer and so does some of my test animals:D

I have 2 pounds of that perfumers alcohol from snowdrift is anyone wants to buy it, just PM me. Thinking of going with some of the suggestions posted in this thread:D

Hello, I am new here:) I just recently decided to add perfume to my line. I was going to order the perfumer's alcohol from Snowdrift, but I'd be happy to buy it from you. I am having trouble with getting a PM to work, but I will try again.

Hi I just I am using the redipe from the first post which I found at save on scents, wow, I am loving it so much, no problem at all mixing, I add the measure the fo then IPM then the alcohol, perfect long lasting, I want to try the mens cologne and the perfume next, I was using water and alcohol, and poisorbate 80, with this new recipe, no alcohol smell, and really really crystaline, mixes.

Loretta

In Mexico