A new experiment

cybersix

Dang, years ago thay made wax teeth and junk that you put in your mouth for halloween. THIS IS THE WAX! Well, it looks like it anyway. I just want to eat that stuff...FYI the orange flute was the best tasting. You folks know im really mixing her up since she has probably has never heard of the wax teeth stuff you chew. Nice job on the box Sab! Bruce

That looks amazing. :yay: Great job, especially with the trials of that never-melting. I think that a picture or an embed on top of the lid would just finish it off nicely. Sorry, you probably just want to chuck it in the bin not do any more to it.

Thanks to all!

Mozzie you're right, when I poured the lid I was thinking to put some orange potpourri (sp??) in the mold.. then I decide not to use it..

Bruce, I don't know what you're talking about!!

Top, this is a long story, anyway you can read my post:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18342

in addiction the hurricane I did with this wax turned yellow in a couple of hours.

when trying to cut it with cookie cutters it's too brittle.

Pouring at 238* it's too cold and I get pits and jump lines!

It's a mistery.

Dang, years ago thay made wax teeth and junk that you put in your mouth for halloween. THIS IS THE WAX! Well, it looks like it anyway. I just want to eat that stuff...FYI the orange flute was the best tasting. You folks know im really mixing her up since she has probably has never heard of the wax teeth stuff you chew. Nice job on the box Sab! Bruce

You can still get the big red wax lips here at Halloween. They still taste the same too.

Bruce, I don't know what you're talking about!!

OMG that makes me feel so old :eek:......those were my favorite at Halloween. Those, and the little wax bottles with juice inside. I live very near the (Guinness Certified) Worlds Longest Candy Counter, lol, and they have both.

OMG that makes me feel so old :eek:......those were my favorite at Halloween. Those, and the little wax bottles with juice inside. I live very near the (Guinness Certified) Worlds Longest Candy Counter, lol, and they have both.

Don't worry beth, I don't think it's a matter of age, it's a matter of place.

I'm in italy, Halloween it's not celebrated, well in the last year we started to celebrate it, but it's a thing that doesn't below to us!