Is there a spray of something to use on my cane?

firstlady

Made this cane for my son''s birthday and thought i remember some kind of spray that another person used to sort of protect the cane from scratches ? i could be wrong. i still got to smooth the top but i been test burning a votive in it, in a holder with a pad on bottom of cane.

post-257-139458398511_thumb.jpg

Is that embeded or glued on? Looks nice. You can spray it with Krylon acrylic to protect it....it comes in gloss and matte and UV Resist...I don't spray mine. If the candle gets scratched, then it should be in a place where people can't PLAY WITH IT.....lol.....Donita

The picture of him with his horse is embeded, thanks Donita, i think i have some of that already. and it will be where nobody like kids can touch it, going tell him to sit it on mantle, i think they look better burning when they are high enough on something , that the votive inside can't be seen LOL! thanks mystical, i look on BCN for the spray for candle for my next ones,