body oil spray!

I LOVELOVELOVE this stuff!

I call it an after-bath spray - spritz on, smooth over skin, dry off... It was so moisturizing it actually stopped the alligator-leg-scales. I just added it to my line and it's doing quite well so far.

I made some body oil spray with Cyclo..and soy oil...50/50 That stuff rocks!!! Been using a tester after showers and it is Great!!!!

does not stay greasy!! Is that normal? I hope I am doing it right!!!

What is Cyclo and where do ya get it. I really need to make a body spray for DH. He goes through the store bought stuff like you would not believe and I have been looking for something I can make up by the gallon that is EASY and give to him to use.

Patricia

stopped the alligator-leg-scales

Then I realllly need this... I have been using my whipped shea, but I think I have a very mild reaction to shea, I get all itchy and get little red spots within about 10 min of using it.

So how would you figure it with a added oil like soy, 6oz cyclo, .5 fragrance.. and what about 5-6 oz soy or grapeseed?

thanks

pix

So how would you figure it with a added oil like soy, 6oz cyclo, .5 fragrance.. and what about 5-6 oz soy or grapeseed?

I use 50/50 cyclo/oil and then it's 1/7 FO/cyclo mixture

so for an 8oz bottle it's 3.5oz cyclo, 3.5oz oil, 1oz FO

Thanks Darci for the help!

I did try it... just 2oz cyclo and 2oz soy... no fo.

I didnt like it at all ...BUT, I need to see after a shower.... it sort of made me feel more dry on my arm, and left a slight oily look on my arm. So I'll try it tonight after a shower..lol

pix

Yeah, you have to use it when you're wet. then just dry off with your towel like normal. It really made a difference for me. I'm not like a lot of women who do lots of lotion - just my hands, please - becuase it never helped my dry legs in the winter. But this stuff did the trick.