Click N Ship Vent

Indescent

If you had a crystal ball and could look into my office, you would see me burning this customer service rep in effigy.

Last week I sent some product to my mother, a gift to my stepdaughter, etc. The total came to $23.65 for four boxes.

3 of the bastards didn't print out correctly, so I had to reprint them. All four of them correctly printed and were picked up for delivery.

I check my acct balance later on that day and see that I was charged for all four labels, as expected.

I get an email at the beginning of this week saying that my CNS acct has been suspended due to using cancelled labels that were not paid for. After sending a thousand emails back and forth through that dark ages website, I am told the only solution/remedy I have is to pay for the three cancelled labels and request a refund. I have submitted proof from the bank that they (all of the labels including the ones in question) have been paid for and its seems rather superfluous for me to pay for something I already paid for and go through the trouble of requesting a refund when it is clearly an error on their part.

They won't budge.

Neither will I.

My response/remedy: Wait for it.

Yikes that sucks! :(

I haven't (knock on wood) experienced any fiascos with CNS myself to date.

I don't understand why in the hell they would make you pay for cancelled labels. That makes no sense. They must enjoy tying up ones money. UGH!!

I agree with the prehistoric website. You would think as much business as they get online they would have a more useful set-up. Very annoying.

Never fear, Indescent~ I am sure one of those advocates from Stamps.com will come over here to this thread and try to tell you how to solve your issue.

LMAO!! :D:D:D Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Never fear, Indescent~ I am sure one of those advocates from Stamps.com will come over here to this thread and try to tell you how to solve your issue.

LMAO!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!

BBBAAAA HHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAA:laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

Yikes! I can't be converted!

I don't know how has more bucketheads answering their phones---Stanks.com or U-Ass-P-Ass!

My mom says that I should just open up a Fed Ex acct...and she works for them, and I hear her war stories every day.

Cripes...Anyone got a friggin carrier pigeon I can borrow???

The days of true customer service is gone. It doesn't matter who you deal with, no one seems to care. Then they make you talk to a computer, or someone who does not speak english, put you on hold, and hold some more and half the time for nothing. Aggravates the living ---- out of me.

I had a similar issue...3 labels on one batch didn't print 3 times! I requested refunds for all of them, which I got an email saying the refunds were approved, but I still don't have the funds back in my account. They're site says something about it taking 8 weeks. WTF? I want my $70 back!!

I've had some problems witht hem before but nothing that didn't get resolved... I guess you get what you pay for... they're free other then actual postage they even send you free shipping supplies so I kinda feel you win some you lose some. There's gotta be ups and downs when you can do it from the comfort of you home eh. None the less it's aggravating as H*LL I hope you get it all cleared up. HUGS