Help in find a wax distributor in Southern Illinois

Where are you located? I'm in Glen Carbon, IL. I get my EZSoy from Bittercreek North. Believe it or not, it's cheaper for me to purchase it from them and have it shipped directly to my doorstep than it is for me to pick up wax from a supplier in downtown St. Louis, which is where I work!

There is only one that I know of in St. Louis and it's Missouri Candle & Wax on Park Ave. They are outrageously high and yet call themselves a "wholesaler." I went there once ... looked like a junk store!

If you are looking for soy wax Gateway foods has the Golden Brand wax it is in

Dupo Illinois I think about 20 miles from St.Louis. there phone # is 618-286-4844 ask for Kris. They have the 415 and the new464 and not sure what else.

Thanks Bev! I thought that was the place you were talking about. We went there also and it was a joke. Did you see the candles? They were horrible.

I will check into Bittercreek. I am really surpised we don't have somewhere close to us. You know this means I might have to set up shop :)

Tera

Thanks Bev! I thought that was the place you were talking about. We went there also and it was a joke. Did you see the candles? They were horrible.

I will check into Bittercreek. I am really surpised we don't have somewhere close to us. You know this means I might have to set up shop :)

Tera

If you set up shop and carry EZSoy, I will be one of your best customers! :grin2: