So discouraged......

Okay, I just found out NG is not going to carry the wax I use. It is MP123. I use it for 8oz j.j.. I went to order more when I found out. I read before the the J50 is about as close to this wax as it gets. I know the Bittercreek South sells J50, but I cannot find any other suppliers. All your help will be greatly appreciated. I know I will have to test all over again, but I wanted to get as close to the MP123 as I could. Thanks in advance for your help.

Is that true? I just bought a case of MP123 (J-50) from them a couple of weeks ago. Are you sure about them discontinuing it?

Pretty positive. Over the weekend I went to the web-site and it wasn't listed. I e-mailed them and got the reply this morning. Something to do with the cost. so the mp123, and the mp145 are both going to be discontinued. Bummer, bummer, bummer:cry2: .

I answered your pm before I saw your response...damn! I use both of those waxes! Plus, I get a ton of fo's from them. This really sucks! It was so nice to get a good portion of the stuff that I use on a regular basis at one place.