Recommendations for good sandalwood fo that throws in soy?

Crafty1_AJ

I've been searching this forum, but haven't found just tons of info. on this subject. Wondering if you all might point me in the right direction, please?

I'm looking for a good sandalwood fo that throws well in container SOY. I would prefer one that's as true to the eo as possible. Anyone have a good recommendation on a tried & true? I have a sample of Peak's but it smells kinda like dill pickles oob to me. Does that scent cure out?

Thanks bunches, O Wise Candle Wizards. (Did my kissing up help there?)

:rolleyes2

AJ - No Way! (This is Jen - FF&P BTW). I smell the same as you oob but I thought - hey - what the heck - I'll see what it does in wax. Nope - still smells like pickles. I told Lisajo and she didn't believe me...but sent me a couple of different fos that she uses in soy...JBN Hawaiian Sandalwood and WSP Sandalwood incense. I put the JBN (which she says smells just like TW's) in wax but have not burned it...gave it to a tester and won't know for a bit. Would you like to try some? I can pop it in the mail...

Jen

AJ - No Way! (This is Jen - FF&P BTW). I smell the same as you oob but I thought - hey - what the heck - I'll see what it does in wax. Nope - still smells like pickles. I told Lisajo and she didn't believe me...but sent me a couple of different fos that she uses in soy...JBN Hawaiian Sandalwood and WSP Sandalwood incense. I put the JBN (which she says smells just like TW's) in wax but have not burned it...gave it to a tester and won't know for a bit. Would you like to try some? I can pop it in the mail...

Jen

sowwy Jen :o :tiptoe:

who would have thought pickled sandalwood :laugh2:

Well I don't think it smells bad ... just wasn't expecting a sort of fresh dillweed note. It's really kind of an interesting fo ... very unique. I wonder if everyone even notices that note ... some noses may not even be smelling it. I know sometimes I smell something in an fo that others don't detect. Or vice versa. :)

Hey Lisajo :yay: - I didn't know you were over here! I didn't mean you didn't believe me in a bad way...more of a funny way (hope you know that)! And yeah - who would think pickled sandalwood! I sent AJ a bit of the JBN Sandalwood to try out..it smelled much much much better than Peak's :D .

Jen