I just made... *CUT PICS ADDED*

Can I just say that you have made about the prettiest soap that I have ever seen.

ALSO: As a consumer...I am always feeling 'left out' because of the beautiful things that I see on the market and especially on this site.

You all would be surprised how many ppl out here have allergies...skin allergies, eczema, and psoriasis, and various other dermatisis problems.

NO ON IS MARKETING PRETTY PRODUCTS FOR US!!!

I think that everyone of our soaper friends should consider making just a couple of things and add it to their line...FRAGRANCE FREE.

My skin burns from fragrance, I mean like burns to peeling. I also have eczema...I'm a mess. Yet everytime I look at the beautiful stuff you gals make, my heart just yearns.

So, maybe you look at this as a mistake, but honestly, that's how most of the world's greatest inventions and achievements were born.

As for me, I could just kiss your husband!!! :yay:

PLEASE, PLEASE, SOMEONE MAKE PRETTY STUFF UNSCENTED FOR ME AND MILLIONS LIKE ME. :embarasse

Gorgeous soap even if it is fragrance free ;) I did something similar once. I stood back to admire the best swirl I'd ever done only to realize as I was cleaning up my mess that I'd forgotten one of the oils. I had a beautifully swirled, lye heavy soap :(

Your DH should have to pay a "take me out to dinner fine" :laugh2:

Awww, Grumpy, I feel your pain. I've done the same dang thing. Made a beautiful swirled batch, turned around ... and there was the stooopid fo still sitting patiently in its little cuppy on the counter. !@#$! Unfortunately, DH and kids were outta the room at the time, so I have no one to blame but myself. LOL

GOOD POINT about no beautiful unscented soaps, ladies! You've just inspired me to make a new pretty soap with lots of swirls...'cos swirls are a LOT easier when you're dealing with unscented soap!! :yay:

Wow, those swirls are great. Althought I usually add the FO along with my oils, before I did that I would leave my FO cuppie inside the actual prepared mold. That way, If I went to pour the soap I would see it in there and realize that I forgot to add it. That was a great tip I picked up on the dish- can't remember from who though.

You did a great job with your swirls, the colors are fantastic,some of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen, I would love to have a shirt in that color. If you still need a tester, just let me know I would be more than happy to test for you and give you an honest opinon.

Sue Ann

Thanks guys... I'm thinking about the many ways I could murder him right now. So far I haven't come up with anything that is harsh enough. :laugh2:

Make sure you use his fats for soaps!

Kind of like on the movie "Fight Club".