4 oz low profile deal SOLD OUT

thanks. i have the perfect person to count mine. my 7 year old

Just a tip, when you get them, count them to make sure you received the correct amount. The last few orders I placed with them have been short, sometimes 2-3 of something, sometimes 5-10. Just a heads up. ;)

Well how kind was WSP postage monster to all you guys? He killed my order.:angry2: . $60.42 for standard ground shipping. This is utterly ridiculous. I'm 3 hours from them. I placed a very similar order with bayousome 2 weeks ago and it cost $16.11 from Georgia for heavens sake. I live in Pa. No wonder they can sell cheap, they more then make up any savings on shipping.

Glo

Yep, me too, and I've been checking every day until today. I use those jars for just one very good seller and am hitting the bottom of the box I bought before prices/shipping really went up. If only I hadn't dozed off on the couch! You snooze, you lose, literally. LOL

It really sucks that their surplus items are never repeated either so we'll never have another chance. :cry2: Everywhere else I've checked is going to cost me a minimum of .70 for the jar and lid together. The last case was less than .50 combined. I love the look but don't want to have to increase pricing. :undecided