EZ wick system

I got my sample pack today and oh, what a joy! No more trying to keep wicks centered - they just are.

small fits my 8 oz jelly jar

med with adapters fits Walmart .99 victorian

large fits my apothacary jars

I am in heaven!

I just ordered 15 dozen yesterday.. They should be here Monday or Tuesday!!! I can't wait!! NO MORE WICK PINS!! YEAH!!!!!:yay:

That's funny? This item does not replace wick pins it keeps jar candle wicks taught and centered while cooling. Well not taught you still have to use a clothspin or a metal spring paper clip for that.

post-219-139458398004_thumb.jpg

This item does not replace wick pins it keeps jar candle wicks taught and centered while cooling. Well not taught you still have to use a clothspin or a metal spring paper clip for that.

OOOHH don't tell me that:sad2: !!!

But even so, it will make centering so much eaiser!!!:smiley2:

ETS.. Some types of wicks are rigid enough to bend and hold.

Are you attaching a clip on the top of it to hold it taught?

islandgirl, your right some wicks are rigid enough just to bend over and hold. I use zinc core wicks and I dont have to use anything I just pull it taught and bend it over and it holds no problem. If you use a cotton wick naturally you would have to hold it with something. Paper clips are the easiest to use. Easy to put on and cheap. Regardless if you have to use a paper clip or not you dont have to worry about the tool moving on you. It cant slide off center and you can keep your containers close togethere. HTH

Originally Posted by islandgirl

I just ordered 15 dozen yesterday.. They should be here Monday or Tuesday!!! I can't wait!! NO MORE WICK PINS!! YEAH!!!!!

Candle Man I think islandgirl meant to say no more wick bars. I could be wrong. Rob in tx

Originally Posted by islandgirl

I just ordered 15 dozen yesterday.. They should be here Monday or Tuesday!!! I can't wait!! NO MORE WICK PINS!! YEAH!!!!!

Candle Man I think islandgirl meant to say no more wick bars. I could be wrong. Rob in tx

That's what I meant to say... To many fumes again!!!:cheesy2:

Guest ShellyRobyn

I have been using these for a while now and love them. I use raw wick and not the wick pins. I just knot the wick twice at the hole so it doesn't pull through.

• 2 weeks later...