Determining the center of container for wick placement

OK, just poured my first 3 containers w/ EcoSoya CB-135, wickless for testing purposes... When I find the right wick (notice I said when, not if! Trying to be optimistic here.) how do I determine what the center of the container is to place the wick w/o one of the ez wick setters? I was thinking I could outline the bottom of the jar on a piece of cardboard, find the center on the cardboard and use that under the container to place the wick. Do most people just "eyeball" it? Am I trying to be too perfect? HELP before I start drawing and calculating until my eyeballs bug out! LOL

TIA,

OK.... now I know I'm not the only one with the crooked eyeballs! Template it is! I must say, I'm loving my containers made with the CB-135... Mind you, I HAVE NOT tested wicks yet, so I may change my tune in a few days. Really easy to pour, the candles came out beautifully. Hardly any wet spots, no frosting, tiny cracks in the top, but I will cover them to cool next time...

You all really are wonderful for helping a newbie!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D