Triple Swirl **cut** pics

I don't know how to add pics to old posts, so here are the cut pics for my triple swirl with my Misty Creek mold..

The one with the most yellow in it, is the bottom that didn't quite make it to the "swirl" stage.

The second pic shows the soap sitting on the knife that came with the mold. :)

I am very pleased with the way these turned out. And they smell DELISH!! I'm gonna put them in some Easter baskets I'm making up for my mom and sister. (They'll know not to use the soap right away since they will have only cured for about 2 weeks!-lol)

post-212-139458397611_thumb.jpg

post-212-139458397614_thumb.jpg

Hey your soaps are beautiful! :D Did your mold come with a lid or did ya just make one for it? Mine doesn't have a lid but was thinking of getting hubby to whip one up for me.

I thought I had read that it did come with a lid, so I was surprised when I got mine and it didn't have one. LOL (went and re-read, and nope, no lid included! lol) I had my hub make me a few lids for some of my other slab molds a while back and I found one that fit good enough, so I used that. :)

Wow they look beautiful!! You got skills!!! And i am jealous!!! lol. Great photos as well. keep up the good work. WOW

I don't know how to add pics to old posts, so here are the cut pics for my triple swirl with my Misty Creek mold..

The one with the most yellow in it, is the bottom that didn't quite make it to the "swirl" stage.

The second pic shows the soap sitting on the knife that came with the mold. :)

I am very pleased with the way these turned out. And they smell DELISH!! I'm gonna put them in some Easter baskets I'm making up for my mom and sister. (They'll know not to use the soap right away since they will have only cured for about 2 weeks!-lol)