dreamsicle

cable_stacy

I just found one! WSP's Orange Vanilla. I made the candles 3 days ago and burned one yesterday and it was out of this world! I thought "Dreamsicle" everytime I walked into the kitchen.

I've also mixed KY's Orange Chiffon and Ky's Southern Vanilla and it works good too, but I was happy to find one that I don't have to mix myself :)

DanaE

I've been searching too and thought I finally found one when WSP recently introduced an Orange Vanilla copy FO. I've smelled the original and LOVE it, but I made mine and got the usual FUEL smell. I even added some extra Vanilla to cut the fuel smell, but nothing seems to work. Any other supplier suggestions? :confused:

Color me Pink, what type of wax are you using? I used 4045H mottling wax to make the Orange vanilla and so far no fuel smell at all. I haven't tried it in container wax yet though....that's next. I *hope* (fingers crossed) that I won't end up with the fuel smell!

DanaE

I love NG Dreamsicle and just recently ordered Lonestars Dreamsicle(since I was ordering wax) they both smell good(OOB)..just a little different. I havent burned Lonestars yet...but NG has an amazing hot throw!! We sell a ton of it in Soap and Lotion too!