I think Peaks is wrong....

Soya

I bought their Medditernean Fig and I have to say...this smells just like Ripe Mango.

I have bought many mango FOs to try and have found none like this. Mango is my favorite fruit and I have been eating them since I was a baby. My parents are from the islands...and it's a common fruit. Does anyone else agree? I asked another person who is a big mango lover what they thought. She thought the same. Smells like very ripe mangos. YUM

Nope...I don't agree. I don't think it smells like mango at all...it smells like ripe fig to me. I bet if you compared Peak's Mango Papaya next to their Med. Fig, you'd see that they don't smell the same. I understand that Papaya is mixed with the Mango, but I think the mango is the dominant scent in that FO.

I thought I read here once that someone thought it smelled like mango papaya. I don't know what a real fig smells like, the closest I've had is a fig newton. But I do know my bottle of med fig doesn't smell like mango or papaya as I'm familiar with those 2 fruits. Whatever it is, I do like the scent a lot, it is very rich and flavorful.