Brochure Ideas

Tess

Hi Tess!

I dont know about a discount, but www.shopping.hp.com has them 100 for $24.99 and you get free shipping.

Edited to add: Your brochure looks great!

Thanks chica!! I got the paper from Office MAx for that same price. I emailed HP to see if they offered wholesale or bulk discount, because I was interested in larger quantities than 100 Hope fully they can give me a good quote for like 1000. I really wish I could find the paper cheaper from somewhere else. You know something comparable. I am loving this paper it is scored for the trifold, and it is GREAT!!

Sweet Thanks Kim!! I heard back from HP also they just emailed me a customaer service #:tongue2: . Tards.

Bee: I used an inkjet printer with mine. I made sure to adjust the settings to "Best" print quality, and the type of paper too. I usually let them dry a bit (as with anything else), before folding them! ;)

• 3 months later...

Wow, great thread starter Tess. I have been having a heck of a time with this. I got my first one done through Vista Print. I just wish I could quit adding things to the line. That or just make up my mind that I am not going to list everything I sell inside the brochure. What a pain in the butt this is.

Christina

Wow, great thread starter Tess. I have been having a heck of a time with this. I got my first one done through Vista Print. I just wish I could quit adding things to the line. That or just make up my mind that I am not going to list everything I sell inside the brochure. What a pain in the butt this is.

Christina

I use vista print as well..and it is nice cause I can keep changing my brochure at a moments notice..and get the 25 free when they offer...i use more biz cards than brochures..which is good cause it just directs people to my website.