Midsummer Night??????

scntdwik

I hear everyone saying that Midsummer Night smells like Drakkar...and that's what I've told everyone as well since that was what everyone else was saying, that was until I smelled the actual cologne last week. To me, the don't really smell that much alike. Midsummer Night is much deeper and richer in scent then Drakkar. Don't get me wrong, I love Midsummer Night too, but I won't be telling people that it smells like Drakkar anymore since I've smelled the cologne.

I got some from peak's and it is a strong men's cologne, i made tarts in it and couldn't stand it, but thats because i don't like the smell of men's colonge all thru the house, if i'm close up to a man and i smell it on him ...fine but not all thru the house. others like it, i mailed all 4 bags to a lady on here ( jean i think was her name) because she said she loved it. odd thing is i had bought some off ads. and it was nothing like a man's cologne, why i had bought more from peaks :laugh2: , their description of it is right on.

It is Peaks Midsummer Nights....

I ordered 10 samples of FO from Peaks yesterday because I cant seem to get a scent throw from the supplier Ive been buying from so a couple people have told me it may be the FO Im using and to try Peaks.

Hopefully!

These are some of the others I ordered if any of you have used them and can tell me if they smell good or not;

Vanilla Hazelnut

Carmel Apple

Fresh Fruit

Cinnamon-is thier cinnamon strong?

Wild Raspberry

Watermelon

I came accross someones posting on here a while back that said that alot of the peaks scents will run you out of the room they are so strong, which is exactly what Im looking for! Any comments on that?

=)