Labels & Logos - whatcha think?

shirah

Hello everyone. I've got a "thing" for cutesy illustrations and fonts (my daughter laughs at me), but I'd like to use some of my favorites for our logo and another set of cutesies for the labels. I want to look professional, but still have a bit of humor, even if it is only an image. Can I get your opinion, please?

Labels: http://www.pampermepotions.com/test.pdf

I'm kind of partial to those on the second row, but now sure if the have too much text on them.

Logo:

logo.gif

I like it, but I don't like the website URL on the front of it. It takes away from it somehow. I'm all about cutesy... my grumpy girl is my main attraction on my labels.

I think that a products main (front) label should be about your product, and not about your website. I list mine under my ingredients in the back for B&B.

I don't mind the website on it at all.......so hopefully lots of people will chirp up and give you lots of opinions and you can make your choice on what you think is best.

It's always great to get constructive critizism.

I think the girl is cute..........and the font is great.

Possibly make the website address just a wee bit smaller so it doesn't overtake everything else, and considering it's exactly the same as your business name with the dot com added, you're just repeating yourself really. I add my website address to my labels etc. I just make it smaller.

Ohhh.....just thinking.......make your website address in a different font..........!

I love, love, love the logo! I don't have an opinion one way or the other about the website on it, but if I had to choose I'd say leave it off. You can put it on your business cards.

As for the labels I think they are all cute (I'm no help, am I?). I guess the ones that really stand out are the girl in green in front of the candle warmer and the spa goddess one.:grin2:

I'm totally lovin' the look - great job!

As for the website, personally it's one of the first things I look for and I prefer not to have to search too hard. I think it would be less obtrusive in a small sans serif font - gill sans is one of my current favorites (yes I have favorite fonts - what of it??! ;) )

For the labels - the graphics that speak to me of your product best are the bottom middle & bottom right (bottom right being my favorite) Bottom middle, I don't care for the green spot around her hand, but the tub conveys body product where as the other graphics best represent a scent name.

HTH! Let us know what you go with!

I'm totally lovin' the look - great job!

As for the website, personally it's one of the first things I look for and I prefer not to have to search too hard. !

I love them all too!!! What a unique look!!! Nice Job...

I think having the website address on your logo and labels are a good idea..

The logo is awesome!! Very creative and unique. I will have to say that I agree with Grumpy Girl. I guess it's simply due to the fact that that seems to be the typical layout used by the mainstream/established companies.

I really really like it!!! :highfive:

I dig the logo!! It is awesome. I say either take the website off or make it smaller and lower.

as far as the labels go. I dig the spa goddess, but I would enlarge the Body souffle. You want the customer to know what the product is.

I like the set up of the other labels, too. The top row does not have a scent listed and kind of makes me go 'huh?' when I see the pic.

The 2 on the bottom row with the scent names I would make the product name larger and the scent name smaller, kind of swap them out for size.