New here and have a ?

Goldie

Hi everyone!

I make candles-have for a long time-just started with soy. Been making B&B for about 2 years. Great addictions to have.

I have a hard time finding fragrances that I think smell good in a candle then to be able to use the same fragrance in a soap or lotion. The couple that I have liked in both are citrus and patchouli.

Will you help me with ideas for FO's or EO's that will work well in candles and B&B?

Thank you very much!

howdy and welcome. White Tea & Ginger is awesome in both wax & b&b. I make candles, soap, lotion, shower gel, salt scrubs, etc. with it. Everyone loves it. another good one for both is mango papaya.

Both FO I get from Peak

I personally prefer most fresh scents or fruit scents for bath and body. NG's Crisp Clean Air is a great one for bath and body. I also like Mango Papaya (Peak), Moonlight Path (NG), Mandarin Bamboo (TW) and Herbal Ecstacy (TW). There's a whole bunch of other scents that I'd like in B&B, but I just can't think of them off the top of my head right now.