Wick Centering Tool for containers

For those interested in the Wick Centering Tool for conatiners I updated the Home Page on the WebSite to show the many different size containers the tool will fit. They will be available for sale March 30th. I wanted to let everyone see what will be available. You can go to www.ezwicksys.com and read all about them and also see pictures of the containers they fit..

Thanks Rob in tx

http://www.candletech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5464&stc=1&d=1143338611

post-605-139458396985_thumb.jpg

HI daralatoms, this is Robert we will offer them to all suppliers it will be up to them to carry them. You can keep checking our site we have an (Our Suppliers) page. We update it as soon as we get a new supplier. It will be noted on the site which supplier carrys both the EZ Wick Setter and The Wick Centering Tool for containers. HTH

Rob in tx

Tara, I'm sorry I don't have the prices already updated now...I have been working on that and will have them up tonight when I get home from my other job.

Tara and Geekrunner, yes the Large WCT for containers have the holes for double wicking to match the EZ Wick Setter. The small WCT's are just the right size for 8 oz jelly jars, but can fit other containers as well. The large ones will fit apothecary (sp) jars, and with adapters, will fit other jars as well. I'm testing the medium WCT's to see what size jars they will fit....I don't have all the different containers. I took all of these to Wally world to see what sizes I could get these to fit with containers there.

Bruce, yes they are made out of heat resistant plastic.

Thanks Rob in tx