Just another question

I have better luck here making and selling the tarts than I do candles. I don't know why that is but for some reason they just seem to go better. I don't really think that I have my candles priced too high. For the 4 oz. hex I have them at $3 and the prices vary up to the 8 oz. masons at $6 each. Anyway, does this happen to anyone else as far as being able to move the tarts better than the candles?

That is what I was wondering also. I just didn't know if this is the norm or if maybe I was doing something wrong with my pricing. I've not done this for a real long time but my candles do sell, it is just they move slower than the tarts do and I seem to sell more of them. Maybe this is the norm for this business? I was just wanting some input to see.

I have better luck here making and selling the tarts than I do candles. I don't know why that is but for some reason they just seem to go better. I don't really think that I have my candles priced too high. For the 4 oz. hex I have them at $3 and the prices vary up to the 8 oz. masons at $6 each. Anyway, does this happen to anyone else as far as being able to move the tarts better than the candles?

Alot of people are moving away from candles and going to tarts, because of the availablity of the electric tart melters. So many offices do not allow the burning of candles, so tarts are a good alternate. Even with the candle warmers out there, it takes so long for a standard apothecary (16 oz) to melt, that smaller tarts are much easier.

I sell lots of candles, but rarely sell tarts. My candles are not cheap either, but my customers would rather buy a whole candle (either regular or wickless) than a bunch of tarts. I don't mind at all though. I like pouring candles better than tarts anyway.