Bath Salt Suppliers

Shirelle407

Hi I'm new to the board, and i have been a closet bath salt and soap maker for years. I starting selling salts publically and they have taken off. I need help. I am looking for a company where i can get bulk bath salts really cheap. I add all the oils and other items myself. If anyone can help me my appreciation would be endless. Thanks and God Bless

Domonique

I contacted one of my suppliers that sold bath salts when I used to carry them. I always wanted a good shipping quote because that is a big issue for me with where I live....

The supplier informed me that the salt that you would purchase for your water softener in the blue bag is the same kind of salt that they sell. It has to be the one in the blue bag because it is pure salt with no rust agents or anything.

You can find this at a local hardware store or at Sam's Club. A 50# bag is about $6.00.

HTH.

the proper inci for all the salts is sodium chloride. any of the minerals or extra goodies in the salt are probably incidental and not even mentioned. But everyone puts on their label what kind of salt they use, cuz what's the fun of "sodium chloride"....

• 1 month later...