I miss making my candles..

I am pregnant and cant stand the smell right now lol. My mother in law got lucky that I made her some couple of weeks ago before it really started bothering me. Hopefully I will be able to get back to it for the fall, as I love pumpkin pie smells:)

I feel for ya, girl. I couldn't stand the smell of ANYTHING throughout my whole pregnancy. I remember one time I was at my parent's house and my dad was fixing some liver and onions (YUCK) and I was sick in bed for 2 days after that, just from smeling it. :(

Congrats on your pregnancy.:)

Hopefully your sense of smell and sickness will end at the end of the first trimester. During both of my pregnancies I had morning (all day) sickness for the first three months. Couldn't stand the smell of my toothpaste, had to go get something different.

If your sense of smell returns to normal, then you will be able to make candles again, at least until your back and feet start hurting too much to stand. :)

When the baby comes, you will almost forget all the bad times you had during the pregnancy. I say almost because you will remember but you will not remember them as strongly. I guess it is nature's way of making sure there is another pregnancy. ;)

Fragrances used to make me nauseous during pregnancy. I used to have to ask people to go wash off their perfume before getting in my car. (They always understood and were a good sport about it.)

You could make unscented candles during this time. Some people like decorative candles with no scent, and it's better for the baby if you don't breathe those "volatile organic compounds.";)