Vanilla Sandalwood CP Shampoo Bar

Brenda

This morning when I left for work I was a little depressed because the whiff I got of this soap the morning after was not what I had anticipated. I thought right away of the time I soaped Katmandu from The Chemistry Store...I almost threw away a batch of 20 bars because it reeked! (BTW - after two months it stopped reeking and is a nice soap for a man; husband loves it.)

After handling the bars to trim them, I can tell the scent will be okay. In a few weeks it will probably smell real nice. It still has that raw smell. It's a shampoo (& body bar) that should lather up really nice.

Vanilla_Sandalwood.jpg

Don't know for sure if it'll discolor on me, so I swirled with a little gold mica in case it darkens. You can tell it got away from me a little - so it's a top swirl only. Thanks for looking. :)

That is beautiful Brenda, but then again I've yet to see any of your soaps that aren't. :)

Yummm I bet it's going to smell wonderful, I'm dying to try my Sandalwood mixed with vanilla also. First I just have to do some sandalwood for my sandalwood freak Best Friend. LOL

The gold mica is sooooo purdy, I bet it is going to darken a bit and then the gold will REALLY stand out-cool!! :D

:thumbsup: As usual girl!!

Its looks wonderful.... BUT I'm much more excited about your Katmandu comment! I ordered it almost a year ago and was so disappointed, to me it smells like dirt (after it rains :tongue2:). Now I know what I can do w/ the bottle- thanks!! :)

Happy to be of service! :) Isn't it disappointing when the description of a scent sounds so good and then you get a whiff of it and it's :tongue2: ... The fully cured soap isn't bad at all! I even washed with it.