First newsletter from Becky-JS in a while......

Michi

And OH LAWD does she have some oils on sale that I just HAVE to have!!! :D

You know that saying, "out of sight out of mind"? That's the way it is for me and Becky's sales, if I don't get a newsletter (I guess she's been having puter issues and some were getting them and some weren't??) I just put her awesome sales out of mind and save a few $$ for a while. LOL

It's almost like she's psychic man, it scares me!!! LOL I get these samples from her and then in a few weeks afer I've tested them and fell in love with them, she puts those same oils on sale. EEK

I LOVE reading Becky's newletters/sales but man oh man, sometimes I just wanna hit delete rather than look cuz I know it's gonna cost me some $$ that I just don't have.

Of course most of the time I DON'T buy anything, I just sit at my computer reading the list of super cheap oils knowing how awesome they smell, and pound my fists, cuz I know my pocketbook is empty. :( That just plain ol' sucks!!!

Or go look at the oils I already have, and wonder what I can possibly part with (sell on the classys) so that I can buy some NEW oils!! :D

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this love/hate relationship with JS. ;)

I just know it's a sickness I tell ya, a full blown addiction, like alcohol or drugs or ciggys, it's BAAAAAAAD and yah, I can admit it, I got it!!!!! :tongue2:

I just realized they are within driving distance from me and I haven't even trying them. Now I'm gonna go broke...I got the newsletter also.

If I were in driving distance of dear Becky...I'd be making it a point to go there everyday. :) She would be soooooo sickkkkkk of me. :D :D

She does have fantastic oils and on a second thought, I'm glad I don't live within driving distance, my cards would be maxed out. :laugh2:

Okay you guys have peaked my interest! I've been looking at her site and see lots of goodies. You know since I live close I could see about a co-op if she gives discounts for volume on the FO's. I didn't see anything on her site. Of course my two little helpers are having an awake day so I've been playing with the twins while looking. I'll look into their site more :)