Citro-Nilla for the yard

VictoriaK

Going into the warmer season my mom has been asking for some Citronella candles for in her backyard, and I finally got around to doing some for her. I found these adorable 5inch metal buckets, and tubs at Walmart tonight and couldn't help but try them out since they were under a dollar a piece. I think they worked perfectly and will go great in her yard since it is really mellow and in the country.

Picture280.jpg

Those are very nice, the buckets are very cute. :D They look like they may have seams? If they do, you know that they should be sealed with something, right? :D If you ever get into the bigger citrinella candles, Taylored Concepts sells the wicking and stuff for them.

Thanks for the replies, hopefully she likes them as well. I will have to check out that site to see what they carry for the candles. Yeah, they do have seams. I water checked the buckets but will probably need my hub to check them over for me(I was just excited to get them poured last night haha)

-Victoria