got a question bout balloon candles

so what i'm getting out of what i read is that you actually use a balloon. What kind would you use, wouldn't it break as soon as it hits the hot wax or is there something special you fill it with to stop that, which brings up my next question what do you fill it with? sorry so many questions but these look awesome & might want to try. let me make sure i'm thinking bout right thing. the balloon candles are the round shaped candles that i've seen people turn into electric candles, is this correct?

Here is your answer click SEARCH at the top of the page (NOT search this thread) then type balloon candles you will find your answer and many posts.

Please learn to use SEARCH first, it is your friend. If you don't find your answer then post a question.

One reason some posts may not get answered is it has ben talked about before or talked to DEATH.

Here is your answer click SEARCH at the top of the page (NOT search this thread) then type balloon candles you will find your answer and many posts.

Please learn to use SEARCH first, it is your friend. If you don't find your answer then post a question.

One reason some posts may not get answered is it has ben talked about before or talked to DEATH.

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Some people, especially newer people, may not know about the search feature. I know when I first joined this board I didn't. But what I loved about coming here was that everyone was so friendly and that no question was treated as a stupid question. This is a great group of people to talk with and learn from and I hope it stays that way. There is no need to jump down someone's throat just because something has been discussed before - there are nicer ways to guide people. If you see a thread that has been "discussed to death" and you don't want to talk about it anymore, then just move on.

JMHO

Some people, especially newer people, may not know about the search feature. I know when I first joined this board I didn't. But what I loved about coming here was that everyone was so friendly and that no question was treated as a stupid question. This is a great group of people to talk with and learn from and I hope it stays that way. There is no need to jump down someone's throat just because something has been discussed before - there are nicer ways to guide people. If you see a thread that has been "discussed to death" and you don't want to talk about it anymore, then just move on.

JMHO

Well said candlebean!! When I first read this post I thought to myself how rude candleman's response was. :( Even though I don't post very often I have been coming to this board for over 2 years to read and learn. I for one would not have responded in such a manner but that's just me.

Very, Very RUDE!! I certainly hope WE didn't treat you that way everytime you had a question. If we did ....... please find the posts and bring it to our attention. We are all here for learning, caring, teaching and sharing ......... NOT to be "BETTER THAN THOU!!" I am not new here and I still have alot of trouble using the search feature! Call me slow or stupid if you must, but don't just treat people like sh*t because they asked a question on a board meant for asking questions!! Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I have been working very hard trying to review alot of posts and other things going on here to try and make it a better place for all. No, I was not asked to do this and I am not a mod, I just feel like it is part of my responsibility as a friend and board member to help out. ;)

What I would like to see added for new people when they sign up. Have a page in the sign section that explains about search and how to use it. Make it so when you sign up you must check a box that you have read and understand this info before completing the sing up section.

Sometimes in the same day I will see the same question asked (maybe a different way) but the same question.

If I have a question first I look at all the sections on the first page and see if there might be something like I'm going to ask. Then If I don't find it there I use search. Now search in the arcives is much harder (for me) to use than the new one. Then If I don't find an answer there, then I ask a question.

I hope this does not offend anyone.

First off I want to apolagize I was in a bad mood that day. Sorry If I mad anyone upset.

Candle Man

I for one accept your apology, even though it was not directed towards me, but I often read certain threads because I often have similar questions to see what some responses are....just was a little shocked at the response.

First off I want to apolagize I was in a bad mood that day. Sorry If I mad anyone upset.

Candle Man

Apology accepted even tho it was not for me. I was just really surprised at such a bold harsh response. Sometimes people are in a hurry or just need a quick answer and don't have the time to go searching. I agree that searching for other threads is best ....... but not always feasible.

i did try the search but maybe i was overlooking it i just couldn't find the answers. i was a little upset at the response but i just brush it off but it does make me a little weary to post :( .

Feel free to post! My hats go off to CandleMan....he apologized. If he was sincerely rude, he would not have made a public apology.

We all are hear to help and learn...that is what this forum is for.

i do accept any appologies & i tried the search again but i can't get into the one link for them so i emailed (Queen) Donita :grin2: to see if i can get it. CandleMan i understand been having too many of those days lately :D . I do like it in here people are very helpful <My Hats Off Too You ALL!!!!!>;)

We all have BAD days.....Candle Man is a good guy (or at least I think so)...lol.....we just run into so many people that want the fast way to start a candle business.....I don't think that you are one of them.....Stay with us and learn and share. It is a lot of fun....................most of the time. ;)

Donita

that response made me not want to ask any questions on this board.That was so uncalled for.:angry2: