Is It Safe?????

I would not think that it was a SAFE practice...if that is all you can do then just make sure that you do it in really short sperts checking your temps very often to make sure that you are not getting it to hot...if you have another option like double boiler or something I would go with that..JMO Good Luck whichever you choose..have fun!!:)

Don't do it. Let's face it, you may have luck with this for a while, but eventually you'll get too confident and make a mistake, then blammo. Besides I would think a microwave will heat wax too quickly and unevenly. All you need is to get a hotspot or some water in your wax, and again blammo. You don't want blammo do you? :P

Yeh, and when that pyrex measure cup breaks it doesn't just break, it shatters to so many pieces you will be picking them up for ever.

Like in your foot that you have to go to hospital to have it removed.

Don't ask me how I know this...:o

Trust me....Be very very careful with those babies, even with double boiler method. That back fired on me too. But we won't go there.:cool: