Patience Guys

I got my sample on Thurs. I can't wait to try it but I twisted my back and have been waiting to test. I also ordered 1/2 lb Rasberry Fo, and samples of Hawaiin Breeze, Orange, Cherry Vanilla, and Fudge Brownie. I love the smell of all of them and now I don't have enough wax to test them all.:embarasse Thank you Brenda for your generosity.

Connie

I got my sample on Thurs. I can't wait to try it but I twisted my back and have been waiting to test. I also ordered 1/2 lb Rasberry Fo, and samples of Hawaiin Breeze, Orange, Cherry Vanilla, and Fudge Brownie. I love the smell of all of them and now I don't have enough wax to test them all.:embarasse Thank you Brenda for your generosity.

Connie

I have a sample coming to. I just went to thier site and to ship 2 cases of wax to me would be 72.30. So for two cases of wax plus shipping it would be 200 bucks. I don't think I'll be using this wax.:embarasse

If you are far from us - shipping can be big $$ - UPS just keeps raising prices because of diesel fuel costs. If you can get to 200 lbs, shipping prices drops by about 20% or so with UPS Hundredweight. Our cart doesn't calculate hundredweight pricing but I can send you a quote if you would like. Just need your zip code. Keep in mind that these are 60-65 pound cases - not 50 lbs like a lot of them out there.

Thanks

Brenda

Brenda I am on the East coast so that is why the shipping is so high. There are a lot of places in your area that I don't order from because the shipping is just to high. I think you should move your warehouse here to MA :D

:grin2: Maybe for our 2nd location - Brenda

Brenda I am on the East coast so that is why the shipping is so high. There are a lot of places in your area that I don't order from because the shipping is just to high. I think you should move your warehouse here to MA :D

No, no no. She's moving to VA first. :D There are NO suppliers here, so we miss out on everything or pay really high shipping charges.