Peaks Clean Cotton

ebarnes

That's one of the drawbacks of using soy...that's why I switched to paraffin. Give it a little more time...it could come around. But, sometimes certain scents will just not throw in soy no matter how long you cure. Good luck!

I coulde not get Peaks Clean Cotton to throw for the life of me. I tried everything. Of course I use CB4627. I know of a few other members that could not get it to throw.

The only clean cotton I could get to throw was WillowWoods, but they shut down.

I coulde not get Peaks Clean Cotton to throw for the life of me. I tried everything. Of course I use CB4627. I know of a few other members that could not get it to throw.

OK good, lets me know it was not me.

Hey Lady! I remember you asking about a "Clean Cotton" awhile back. I think I mentioned to try a sample from LoneStar. Did you ever get it? If not, I would "highly" recommend it.

Hey Lady! I remember you asking about a "Clean Cotton" awhile back. I think I mentioned to try a sample from LoneStar. Did you ever get it? If not, I would "highly" recommend it.

I will definitely try it. I am going to order from them when I get paid. I want to try their dyes and a few fo's.