A few soapy pics

Very nice and primitive looking. I like your displays... I do the same thing with metal wash tubs. There is nothing like a naked bar of soap! :D

Thank you, I design and print all my own labelling and don't usually sell my Soaps naked (I usually wear clothes!! :laugh2:) I am a big fan of the Country Style. I bet the metal wash tubs look really authentic... Have you got any pics?

Dawn

Hello,

I have attached a few pics for you to see. I hope you like them.

Dawn

[ATTACH]5179[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5180[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5181[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5183[/ATTACH]

Everything looks great!! Love the labels!!:)

Those are wonderful! Absolutely great presentation...where did you find those wooden baskets! I want them!

Thank you for your kind comments.. I purchased the baskets in Blackpool, UK. I was with my DH who was attending a Magician's conference and we went shopping during the lunch break. The shop was having a massive sale and I purchased all three for less than £10. They were also full of bath goodies so that was a real bargain......

Dawn

Wonderful display!!! Love all of your soap, great colors and cut.

Thank you Carrie, I cut all my bars by hand with a simple wooden device that has a cheese wire across. My DH them and they work a treat. I only use natural colours and fragrances in my soaps, the ones curing on the shelves were Lavender and coloured with Alkanet root.

Dawn