Hardest time!!!!!

moniek

Like Carrie, I use those little droppers (I get them from WSP.) And they work wonderfully. I have one tied to each flavor oil I have and they work wonderfully. I've been debating buying one of those trays, but I don't make 30 of the same flavor at one time and I'm not sure how that works really. If you're doing small batches, defintiely try using a pipette. :D

To pour, I use one of the small (about 1/2 cup) stainless steel cream pitchers from WalMart. When I got mine, they were less than $3 and have a well-shaped pointed spout for pouring, so no mess. I also like that I can just set the pitcher down in a little simmering water and heat it back up if the balm starts getting too solid to pour easily. I haven't seen these recently at my Walmart, though; they were in the kitchen gadgets section and I went a few weeks ago to get another one and they didn't have any. Maybe they still carry them at your Walmart.