tealight wicks

I just made some tealights (mainly cause they are what I burn the most of for personal use). Supplier told me to start (no FO, no color) with CD6, 8, 10, and 12's. Made 2 of each wick.. none really worked out like I had hoped. All put themselves out between 2-3 hours but wax still remained. 1 (cd8) going the distance for whats now 4 hours. I use EL soy classic and have many wicks to choose from. Thanks :)

ps-- I did do a search but nobody uses my wax that had previously posted. best guess CD3.

I use GF soy with cotton seed, no scent no color. 15 mm tabs with a standard stem and the LX 8 wick. burns nice and slow with a smaller flame but not where it looks like it's going out. The 15 mm tab fits in the depression in the t-lite cup. The wicks you said you are using seem way too big for a little t-lite. I don't like a hot t-lite and one last about 7 hrs..... hth

I made some teallights over the holidays and used the TL wicks from CandleScience. The test kit they have proved very useful. For an idea with your wax I think maybe a TL28 though I haven't use your particular soy for years now and then never made tealights with it. I used a 25 for my parasoy blend btw. Also found that the 15mm wick stickums work well with standard tealight cups.

HTH

thank you so much, I'll try that. I just did a search for the wick tabs. Im guessing the only types made are the long neck and standard - I'm guessing I already have the standard (about a 1/4 tall). Thanks again,, Ill try emailing them.
Most wick companies have tealight tabs. Just make sure that is what you are getting. I have 1000 here from wick-it. I just had to ask for them.

Dixie

I second the wickit wicks for tealights. I use a the 700. It works perfect. The premier wicks burn really pretty in natural waxes.
I love all the wick-it wicks 700 series. It is a pain to have so many but they are worth it.

Dixie