let's start...

fefeli

The candle with copper wire tree it's better with small votives this moment because the metal of tealight (normal small tealight) melt the wax.

I want to make small round plate with plaster to put inside the holes for use with tealights ( I don't want to have this melt problem).

I try to make some samples, because I want to start sell them in a store. In Greece we have a lot of decorative candles mainly huricanes with objects inside.

The 95% of plain candles came all from China :( and are very cheap.

I think noone sell candles with soy wax here, because we don't have soy wax (we have only beewax).

The Candlemakers here usually make beewax or paraffin candles for churches and the last years some people start to make decorative candles.

mary, it's a horse to ride, go out and break those chinese-cheap-candles!

I think that people who buy chiny candles will buy yours when they realize yours is art, and not copycat work.

:wave:

The candle with copper wire tree it's better with small votives this moment because the metal of tealight (normal small tealight) melt the wax.

I want to make small round plate with plaster to put inside the holes for use with tealights ( I don't want to have this melt problem).

I try to make some samples, because I want to start sell them in a store. In Greece we have a lot of decorative candles mainly huricanes with objects inside.

The 95% of plain candles came all from China :( and are very cheap.

I think noone sell candles with soy wax here, because we don't have soy wax (we have only beewax).

The Candlemakers here usually make beewax or paraffin candles for churches and the last years some people start to make decorative candles.